1. De Bredaris D, et al. Cariprazine add-on in inadequate clozapine response: A report on two cases. Clin Psychopharmacol Neurosci 2021;19:174–8.
2. Durgam S, et al. An evaluation of the safety and efficacy of cariprazine in patients with acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: a phase II, randomized clinical trial. Schizophr Res 2014;152:450–7.
3. Durgam S, et al. Cariprazine in acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: a fixed-dose, phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled trial. J Clin Psychiatry 2015;76:1574–82.
4. Durgam S, et al. Long-term cariprazine treatment for the prevention of relapse in patients with schizophrenia: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Schizophr Res 2016;176:264–71.
5. Fachinformation Reagila®; Stand: Dezember 2017.
6. Fagiolini A, et al. Treating schizophrenia with cariprazine: from clinical research to clinical practice. Real world experiences and recommendations from an international panel. Ann Gen Psychiatry 2020;19:55.
7. Kane JM, et al. Efficacy and safety of cariprazine in acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: Results from an international, phase III clinical trial. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2015;35:367–73.
8. Németh G, et al. Cariprazine versus risperidone monotherapy for treatment of predominant negative symptoms in patients with schizophrenia: a randomised, double-blind, controlled trial. Lancet 2017;389:1103–13.
9. Stahl SM. Drugs for psychosis and mood: unique actions at D3, D2, and D1 dopamine receptor subtypes. CNS Spectr 2017;22:375–84.