1. Blaho VA, Hla T. An update on the biology of sphingosine-1-phosphate receptors. J Lipid Res 2014;55:1596–608.
2. Cohen JA, et al. Oral fingolimod or intramuscular interferon for relapsing multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med 2010;362:402–15.
3. Cohen JA, et al. Safety and efficacy of the selective sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor modulator ozanimod in relapsing multiple sclerosis (RADIANCE): a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial. Lancet Neurol 2016;15:373–81.
4. Comi G, et al. Ozanimod demonstrates efficacy and safety in a phase 3 trial of relapsing multiple sclerosis (SUNBEAM). ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS 2017, Abstract 232.
5. Mehr SR, Zimmerman MP. Reviewing the unmet needs of patients with multiple sclerosis. Am Health Drug Benefits 2015;8:426–31.
6. Proia RL, Hla T. Emerging biology of sphingosine-1-phosphate: its role in pathogenesis and therapy. J Clin Invest 2015;125:1379–87.
7. Smeets D, et al. Reliable measurements of brain atrophy in individual patients with multiple sclerosis. Brain Behav 2016;6:e00518.
8. Sorensen PS. Ozanimod: a better or just another S1P receptor modulator? Lancet Neurol 2016;15:345–47.
9. Tran JQ, et al. Cardiac safety of ozanimod, a novel sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor modulator: Results of a thorough QT/QTc study. Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev 2017 Aug 7; doi: 10.1002/cpdd.383.
10. Tran JQ, et al. Results from the first-in-human study with ozanimod, a novel, selective sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor modulator. J Clin Pharmacol 2017;57:988–96.